Strawberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
1 cbutter, room temperature (2 cubes)
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 - 3oz boxstrawberry jello or flavor of your choice
2 2/3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 - 12oz pkgvanilla baking chips (2 cups)
3/4 cmacadamia nuts or nuts of your choice (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with baking parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In mixer cream butter till light and fluffy. Add sugars and jello powder to the butter and beat till well blended. Add eggs and mix till light and fluffy.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Add vanilla chips and nuts if you choose to use them.
- Drop by spoon full onto parchment lined baking sheet. I use a small scoop than all the cookies are uniform in size.
- Bake for 10 minutes or less. You just want them to start to brown. Store in air tight container.