Strawberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
- 1 c
- butter, room temperature (2 cubes)
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 - 3oz box
- strawberry jello or flavor of your choice
- 2 2/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 - 12oz pkg
- vanilla baking chips (2 cups)
- 3/4 c
- macadamia nuts or nuts of your choice (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Vanilla Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with baking parchment paper.
- 2Sift flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- 3In mixer cream butter till light and fluffy. Add sugars and jello powder to the butter and beat till well blended. Add eggs and mix till light and fluffy.
- 4Stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Add vanilla chips and nuts if you choose to use them.
- 5Drop by spoon full onto parchment lined baking sheet. I use a small scoop than all the cookies are uniform in size.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes or less. You just want them to start to brown. Store in air tight container.