STRAWBERRY OATMEAL BARS
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 1/2 coats, quick cooking
2 can(s)15 oz can of stawberries, drained reserve 1/4 cup of syrup
1 boxcream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 cbutter, softened
How to Make STRAWBERRY OATMEAL BARS
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 13 X 9 pan.
- Stir the dry cake mix, oatmeal and softned butter together until crumbly. Put half the mixture into the greased baking dish and press down.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and 1/4 of fruit syrup together. Pour and spreadon top of the mixture in baking dish.
- Drain the remaining syrup from the can of strawberries. Place the strawberries on top of the cream cheese mixture. NOTE: You can use any type of can fruit
- Top with remaining other 1/2 of oatmeal butter topping. Bake on bottom shelf for 25 to 35 minutes until the tip starts to turn golden brown. Cool and cut into bars. Top with cool whip or ice cream!