Strawberry Ice Cream Cookies
2 call purpose flour
3/4 cpowdered milk
2 3/4 tspbaking powder
2 cstrawberry nesquick powder
1 1/4 csugar
2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line your sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Dice the (cold) butter into small cubes. Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, powdered milk, baking powder, and Nesquick) in a separate bowl.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the creamed butter & sugar mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Add all dry ingredients into the mix. Mix slowly, at first, to begin incorporating them into the dough. Once everything is coming together, mix slightly faster, just until combined. (This part can also be done by hand.)
- Add white chocolate chips. Mix just until they are evenly distributed.
- Dough may seem a bit crumbly... don't worry! That's ok!
- Pour some sprinkles out into a small dish. You'll need these in a minute...
Using a teaspoon as your scoop, take a bit of dough from the bowl. Roll it into a ball in your palms, bringing the dough into a nice round. Press it slightly between your hands to flatten it out just a bit.
Dip the round - one flat side down - into the sprinkles. Press firmly (but not so firmly as to squish the dough) so that the sprinkles will stick to the dough.
Place the cookie dough - sprinkle side up - on the cookie sheet. Continue like this until your tray is full, leaving about 2" between each ball.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, turning halfway through until cookies are just beginning to become golden at the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cookies have begun to firm up, carefully transfer them to a cooling rack.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to one week.