Strawberry Cookie Pizza
- 1/2 pkg
- (20 oz) refrigerated surgar cookie dough
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature(i use carton of spreadable cream cheese)
- 1 can(s)
- (21 oz) strawberry fruit filling
How to Make Strawberry Cookie Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Pat out cookie dough into a 10 inch circle on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes until golden brown; cool.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and cream cheese. Spread over cookie dough withing 1/2 inch of the edge.
Spoon strawberry filling over cream cheese; cut into wedges.