Strawberry Clotted Cream in Sugar Cookie Cups
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, room temperature (8oz)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- strawberry extract ( i get all my extracts thru,olive nation online)
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/4 c
- heavy cream
- 3/4 c
- confectioners' sugar
GARNISH; FRESH STRAWBERRIES, FRESH MINT LEAVES AND PINK DECORATOR'S SUGAR
How to Make Strawberry Clotted Cream in Sugar Cookie Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
Roll cookie dough into about 1 inch balls. Press into bottom and half way up sides of a mini muffin pan. Bake for 12 minutes. remove from oven. In the pan, mold warm cookie to form a cup.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, strawberry extract and vanill extract. With mixer on med. beat until well mixed.
- 3In separate bowl,beat cream until soft peaks. Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill.
- 4Spoon or pipe strawberry mixture into cookie cups.
Garnish with sliced strawberry, pink sugar and a mint leaf. enjoy. xoxoxo. Beautiful and tasty.