☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tube(s)
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- strawberry ice cream topping
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 1Let cookie dough soften. Pat into a greased 9x13" pan.
- 2Cream cheese & sugar. Add eggs & beat well
- 3Pour over crust. Squeeze topping onto cheese mixture making stripes. Take knife & stripe the opposite direction.
- 4Bake at 350 degree oven for 55-60 min or until middle is set. Let cool & cut. Store in fridge,
- 5Optional: can use chocolate chip cookie dough & use chocolate ice cream topping for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake bars.