Strawberry Angel Cookies (Smucker's)
- no-stick cooking spray
- 16 oz
- package pillsbury angel food cake mix
- 3/4 c
- smucker's strawberry sugar free preserves
- 3/4 cup smucker's low sugar strawberry preserves
- 1 cup smucker's special recipe strawberry preserves
- 3 Tbsp
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Strawberry Angel Cookies (Smucker's)
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- 2Beat together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- 3BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- 4TIP: Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.