*Store Bakery Sugar Cookies*
How to Make *Store Bakery Sugar Cookies*
- 1Mix together the butter egg and vanilla into dry mixture; only until blended.
- 2Roll out on floured board into a log shape about 12 inches long by 3/4 inches thick.
- 3Transfer log onto greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 until log shape just begins to turn color; Do Not let it get brown!
- 5After setting for about 5 minutes; cut into 2 inch diagonal slices. Don't frost or decorate until completely cooled.