Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of mine before they were devoured!
11 1/2 ozbag of ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet choc chips
6 Tbspunsalted butter
1/3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
12 ozbag ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Melt bittersweet choc chips with butter.
- In bowl with electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick; stir in chocolate mixture.
- In small bowl, stir together flour & baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Gently mix in sweet choc chips and walnuts.
- Using a sheet of plastic wrap or parchment, form dough into 2 logs, each 2 inches by 8 inches long.
- Wrap tightly and freeze until firm (1 hour).
- Preheat oven to 375, unwrap dough and slice into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place on greased cookie sheet (or parchment) and bake 12-14 minutes, until shiny crust forms on top but interior is still soft. Enjoy!