Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
I didn't get a chance to take a pic of mine before they were devoured!
- 11 1/2 oz
- bag of ghirardelli 60% cacao bittersweet choc chips
- 6 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 12 oz
- bag ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Melt bittersweet choc chips with butter.
- 2In bowl with electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick; stir in chocolate mixture.
- 3In small bowl, stir together flour & baking powder; stir into chocolate mixture.
- 4Gently mix in sweet choc chips and walnuts.
- 5Using a sheet of plastic wrap or parchment, form dough into 2 logs, each 2 inches by 8 inches long.
- 6Wrap tightly and freeze until firm (1 hour).
- 7Preheat oven to 375, unwrap dough and slice into 3/4 inch slices.
- 8Place on greased cookie sheet (or parchment) and bake 12-14 minutes, until shiny crust forms on top but interior is still soft. Enjoy!