★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 oz
- =1pouch betty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine,melted
- 1 large
- 2 Tbsp
- gold medal* all-purpose flour
- red and green decorating gels
How to Make STAINED GLASS HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIES
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.In a medium bowl,stir cookie mix,butter,egg,and flour until dough forms.Roll dough onto floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick.Cut with cookie cutters.
- 2Place each cookie (1) inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.Decorate unbaked cookies using gels.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for (7) to (9)minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.Cool for (1) minute before removing from cookie sheet;cool completely,about 20 minutes.