Stained Glass Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- 1 to 2 packages of clear lollipops (crushed)
How to Make Stained Glass Cookies
- 1Seperate suckers into each color...All red, all Yellows etc. Place each color into a heavy plastic bag, and crush candy into small pieces,removing stick as soon as you can. Keep colors seperated.
- 2Take small pieces of dough and roll like a rope. Shape your rope into shapes, such as a CHRISTmas Tree, Stars, Bells,, Hearts etc....Leaving the inside of your pattern empty. Fill the inside of your formed dough with the crushed candy. If you roll the dough and use cookie cutters, just take a knife and cut out dough pieces where you want to place the candy inside .
- 3Press cookie Pattern slightly on parchment paper,placed on a cookie sheet, then fill inside with any color of crushed lollipop pieces. Pop into the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Suckers pieces will be melted into a solid around the inside of your cookie! Let cool completly,remove gently from cookie sheet,and you have your Stained glass cookie!