SPLENDA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE CUPS
★★★★★ 1 vote5
36reduced-fat chocolate wafers
5 Tbsplight butter melted
PEANUT BUTTER CENTER:
3 Tbspreduced-fat peanut butter
3 Tbspreduced-fat cream cheese
4 ozunsweetened chocolate
8 ozreduced-fat cream cheese
1 3/4 csplenda
1/2 cskim milk
1/2 cegg substitute
1 tspvanilla extract
2 ozsugar-free chocolate, melted optional
How to Make SPLENDA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE CUPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Prepare Crust:
Crush cookies into fine crumbs, Blend all crust ingredients together in a small bow. Stir until well blended,. Set aside.
- Prepare peanut butter filling:
Place center ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. set aside,
- Chocolate filling:
Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Set aside. Place cream cheese and splenda in small xixing bowl. Beat until soft. Slowly add milk Mix using a whisk until smooth,
- Add melted chocolate. Stir well. Add egg substitute and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Set aside.
- Assemble Cups:
Place 24 minisize foil baking cups on a sheet pan,. Evenly divide crust between the 24 baking cups. Firmly press crusts into the bottom of cups., Place approximately. 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter center
- in the center of each crust-lined baking cup. Spoon chocolate filling into each baking cup. Firmly tap sheet pan on countertop to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly frim to the touch Chill approximately 2 hours before serving. Drizzle optional melted chocolate over the tiop for a garnish,