SPLENDA CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE
- 2/3 c
- 1/3 c
- dutch-process cocoa
- 1/4 c
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 1/2 c
- 2% milk
- 1/2 c
- egg substitute
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 6 ounce reduced fat prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 ounce container reduced fat cool whip
- optional garnish chocolate shavings
How to Make SPLENDA CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE
- 1Combine splenda,cocoa,cornstarch,and salt in a small small mixing bowl. set aside.
- 2Whisk together milk and egg substitute in a medium saucepan. Gradually add splenda whisking until blended. Add butter and vanilla.
- 3Cook over medium heat whisking constantly until mixture begins to boil. boi 1 minute whisking constantly., Remove from heat.
- 4Pour filling into piecrust. Cover filling with waxed paper Chill 2 hours. Spread whipped topping over pie. garish with chocolate shavings, if desired.