★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 cbutter, softened
1/2 tspalmond extract
1.5 czucchini, grated
3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
2 tspground cinnamon
6 ozsemisweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Spicy Zucchini Cookies
- Beat batter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually beat the sugar.
- Beat in egg and almond extract.
- Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture, stir zucchini into butter mixture.
- Combine together flour, baking powder and cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and nuts.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool.