Spiced Sugar Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 3/4 cflour
1 1/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspbaking powder
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 cwhite sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
·granulated sugar for rolling
How to Make Spiced Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the dry ingredients (except sugar) together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl, until fluffy.
- Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract to the butter/sugar mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add the sifted dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and roll the balls in granulated sugar. Place on lined cookie sheets, about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes (depending on desired chewiness/crispiness).