Spiced Cocoa Cookies
1 1/4 ccrisco shortening
1 1/2 csugar
5 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspall spice
3/4 cpowdered cocoa
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Spiced Cocoa Cookies
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs (one at a time). Then add milk and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and spices. Mix well.
- Add your chocolate chips.
- Form your dough into small balls, (I used a 2 tablespoon coffee scoop)and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 14 - 16 minutes.
- Remove your cookies from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before adding a sprinkling of powdered sugar!