Special 'K' Cookies
1 tspbaking powdr
2 cpacked brown sugar
1 cbutter or margarine softened
1 cflaked cocoanut
1 cchopped nuts
1/2 craisins (soaked in hot water to soften)
4 cspecial k cereal
1/2 tspbaking soda
2gggs slightly beaten
How to Make Special 'K' Cookies
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Place margarine/butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla to margarine/butter mix and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in coconut, nuts, raisins and Special K.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on a butter greased cookie sheet
- Bake @ 375° for approximately 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheet.