☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csour cream
1/2 tspalmond extract
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Sour Cream Cut-Outs
- Cream butter, sugar, & sour cream together.
- Add & mix almond & vanilla extracts.
- Add & mix baking powder, soda and flour.
- Chill dough at least two hours. Roll out dough on a floured surface about 1/4 inch thick. Cut out cookies with desired cookie cutters.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees, on lowest rack for 8 minutes or until edges are just starting to turn light brown,
- Add icing and decorations.
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cups butter
2 T. milk