How to Make Sour Cream Cookies
- 1Cream shortening, eggs and sugar until well blended.
- 2Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- 3Add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix well.
- 4Chill dough a few hours. Drop by tablespoon onto cookied sheet.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. The cookies will be just starting to turn tan. Let them cool a few minutes on the cookie sheet and then put them on racks to finish cooling.
- 6These keep well in a covered container. Will be a soft type cookie.