Soft Ginger Bread Cookies
How to Make Soft Ginger Bread Cookies
- Combine butter, sugar, molasses, egg and vanilla...beat well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to above mixture a little at a time to form a firm dough. You may not need the entire amount.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheets. Press down slightly to form into a disk.
- Bake at 350* for 8-10 min.
- I always double this recipe because they go so fast!
- These cookies do not taste good warm. I always wait til they're fully cooled to eat them.