Soft Choco-Peanutty Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
The chocolate cookie is light, fluffy... and sneaky! It's hiding a creamy ball of sweet peanut butter! Lovely with a cup of coffee and a quiet moment. The Test Kitchen
1 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
3.9 ozdry chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Soft Choco-Peanutty Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla; continue beating until mixed thoroughly.
- Add baking soda and pudding mix; continue beating until combined.
- Slowly add flour, beating slowly with mixer (mixture will be thick) and set aside while making filling.
- In a small bowl combine peanut butter and powdered sugar; mix with wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Lightly flour your hands and make a ball the size of a walnut from the chocolate mixture; pat into a circle in the palm of your hand; Make a small dime-size ball from the peanut butter filling and put in the middle of the chocolate cookie; roll into ball, keeping peanut butter filling in the middle.