SOFT & CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Pair these yummy cookies with an ice cold glass of milk and you're in cookie heaven until you finish that last bite.
- 3 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 3 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 stick
- room temperature unsalted butter
- 2 large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 12 oz
- bag hershey's special dark chocolate chips
How to Make SOFT & CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and eggs until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- 2In a medium bowl sift flour, baking soda and salt. Add, a little at a time, to the wet ingredients until well incorporated. Add the chocolate chips and gently fold them into the cookie dough.
- 3Drop by the teaspoon full onto an ungreased cookie sheet (1 dozen per sheet) and bake until light brown, about 10 - 12 minutes. Let them cool or enjoy them hot when they come out of the oven.