Soft and Chewy Pudding Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
If by chance your cookies do start to get hard you can add a slice of white bread in your cookie jar and magically they resoften.
2 1/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cunsalted butter, softened
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding mix
12 ozchocolate chips
How to Make Soft and Chewy Pudding Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Combine butter and sugars, vanilla and pudding mix and beat with and electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Can also use chocolate instant pudding mix for chocolate chocolate chip cookies.