Soft and Chewy Pudding Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
If by chance your cookies do start to get hard you can add a slice of white bread in your cookie jar and magically they resoften.
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 large
- 12 oz
- chocolate chips
How to Make Soft and Chewy Pudding Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix flour and baking soda; set aside.
- 3Combine butter and sugars, vanilla and pudding mix and beat with and electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- 4Gradually add flour mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Can also use chocolate instant pudding mix for chocolate chocolate chip cookies.