Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 2 stick
- imperial margarine, softened
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract (can be imitation or pure)
- 2 c
- chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 325*F.
- 2Cream together margarine, sugars and butter, add eggs and mix just until incorporated.
- 3Add flour and baking soda to wet mixture and mix.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- 5Roll into tablespoon sized balls and bake for 13 minutes.
- 6Let cool for 1 minute before removing from pan. Cool on wire racks.
- 7Makes about 32 cookies, give or take, depending on how many taste testers you have helping you.