Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
2 stickimperial margarine, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar, packed
2 tspvanilla extract (can be imitation or pure)
2 cchocolate chips
1 cchopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 325*F.
- Cream together margarine, sugars and butter, add eggs and mix just until incorporated.
- Add flour and baking soda to wet mixture and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and bake for 13 minutes.
- Let cool for 1 minute before removing from pan. Cool on wire racks.
- Makes about 32 cookies, give or take, depending on how many taste testers you have helping you.