How to Make Snowball Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, combine flour, nuts, granulated sugar, butter & vanilla.
- 3Beat at low spped, scraping bowl often, until well mixed, about 3-4 minutes.
- 4Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1 inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheets. I prefer parchment paper on cookie sheet, for easy clean up.
- 6Bake for 18-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Remove immediately. Roll in powdered sugar while still warm & again when cool.