Snickers/Peanut Butter/Oatmeal cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·pre heat oven to 350 degrees f.
1 stickmargarine or butter
1/2 cpeanut butter
3snickers candy bars cut into several smaller pieces.
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cdiamond walnuts, chopped
2 cself rising flour
1/2 cquick cook oatmeal
How to Make Snickers/Peanut Butter/Oatmeal cookies
- Place margarine / butter, peanut butter and snickers bar pieces in a microwavable mixing bowl. Microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir until smooth and creamy.
- add sugars and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Test mixture for temperature and if not too hot, add eggs and mix well. (If mixture is still hot, wait a few minutes, so as not to cause eggs to set up)
- add flour, walnuts and oatmeal, stirring as adding until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place one level tablespoon of mixture onto a lightly greased cookie baking sheet. Leave approximately one inch between cookies as they will spread out while baking. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until tops are lightly brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before removing them from the cookie sheet.