Snickers Chocolate Chip Peanut Bars
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough or you can use the packaged cookie mix and make according to directions
- fun size snicker bars
- 1 1/2 c
- salted peanuts crushed
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate frosting or peanut butter frosting (your choice)
How to Make Snickers Chocolate Chip Peanut Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make cookie dough or spread refrigerated dough in a 9x12 pan.
- 2Chop snickers bars with a knife into little pieces and spread evenly over the cookie dough. Crush peanuts and sprinkle over the cookie dough on top of the snickers
- 3Bake the cookie dough and snickers for about 25 minutes in an ungreased 9x12 pan until the cookie mixture is done.
- 4Cool until the cookie mixture is cool enough that if you would want to frost it you could. You could actually set it in fridge for about 1/2 hour 45 minutes.
- 5After the cookie has cooled remove from the fridge and soften your choice of frosting in hot water on the stove or pan of hot water so that you can spread it. It will pick up some peanuts but when you put it back in the fridge to set up it will not matter. I sprinkle powdered sugar on the top.