Snickers "Cheat" Cookies
Got to love Snickers!
(My friend, Winifred submitted this recipe in our church cookbook)
- 1 (18-oz.) tube refrigerated chocolate chip dough
- 24-30 bite-sized snickers (unwrap each one)
How to Make Snickers "Cheat" Cookies
- 1Cut dough into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 2Place a candy bar on each slice and wrap dough around the candy.
- 3Place each cookie 2 inches a part on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Cool on wire rack.