3 3/4 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspcream of tartar
1 cparkay stick margarine-do not use the cheap stuff
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Snickerdoodles-My Way
- Preheat oven to 375.
Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
Combine the 3 Tab sugar with the 1 1/2 teas. cinnamon.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, 1/2 teas. cinnamon, and a dash salt.
- Beat Parkay for 30 seconds with fork; add 2 cups sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs, milk, & vanilla; beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to Parkay mixture; beating till well combined.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on sprayed cookie sheets. NOTE: When forming into balls, do not handle the dough any more than necessary so cookies will be tender.
- Bake 6 minutes or till very light golden--DO NOT OVER BAKE. Remove cookies from sheets and cool on cooling racks.
- HINTS: Always use good quality stick margarine like Parkay. Never over bake or cookies will be hard. Cookies will look slightly doughy when taken out of oven, but they firm up while cooling. NEVER cool cookies on the cookie sheets.