How to Make Snickerdoodles
- Beat margarine & 2 cups of the sugar until fluffy, add in slightly beaten eggs. Mix well
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to sugar mixture. Mix thouroughly & chill for about an hour or so.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees & make dough into balls about 1/2 tablespoon size.
- Mix the 2 Tablespoons sugar & 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in small bowl.
- Roll cookie dough balls in sugar/cinnamon mixture until coated completely & place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-13 min. Do Not overbake