A soft, tender icebox snickerdoodle.
How to Make Snickerdoodle
- 1Cream the butter and the sugar.
- 2Gradually add the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients and add them, being careful not to overmix the dough.
- 4Scale into 2 pound 3 ounce pieces and roll into 17 inch logs.
- 5Wrap each log in parchment, and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- 6Whisk togeather sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 7Cut to the desired size (2 ounces to 4 ounces),roll pieces in cinnamon sugar, place on parchment lined sheet pans, and bake at 350F in a convection oven for 10 to 12 minutes.