A soft, tender icebox snickerdoodle.
How to Make Snickerdoodle
- Cream the butter and the sugar.
- Gradually add the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients and add them, being careful not to overmix the dough.
- Scale into 2 pound 3 ounce pieces and roll into 17 inch logs.
- Wrap each log in parchment, and refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Whisk togeather sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Cut to the desired size (2 ounces to 4 ounces), roll pieces in cinnamon sugar, place on parchment lined sheet pans, and bake at 350F in a convection oven for 10 to 12 minutes.