☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 3/8sifted flour
1 tspcream of tartar
How to Make SNICKER DOODLES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the shortening, sugar and egg
- Sift together and stir in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt.
- Chill in refrigerator. Roll into balls the size of walnuts and roll into a mixture of 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Place 2" apart on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 mins.
- NOTE: Do not over bake. Cookies are very soft almost like custard when taken out of the oven.