★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, softened
1 cwhite sugar
1 cbrown sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cmini marshmallows
How to Make S'Mores Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter, white sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, centers will be soft and tops will have a "toasted" look. Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet and enjoy.