How to Make S'mores Cookie Cups
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix cookie mixes with softened butter, water and graham cracker crumbs.
- 3Spoon cookie mix into muffin tin 2/3 full.
Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown and set.
- 4Break each Hershey bar into 4 pieces. Push each piece into center of each muffin. Top with 3 marshmallows each. Set oven to broil. Place under broiler until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Be careful not to burn, they brown very quickly.
- 5Remove to cooling rack. Store in airtight container. Makes 48 cookie cups