S'More Cookie Bars
Recipe given to me by a church riend.
- 3 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 1 pkg
- buttersctoch chips (6 ounces)
- 1 c
- mini marshmallows
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
How to Make S'More Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Spread this mixture in bottom of 9 by 13 inch pan, making a nice, even layer. Evenly spread chocolate chips over crust layer. Next spread butterscotch chips. Finally spread marshmallows evenly over that.
Gently pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over all other ingredients.
- 2Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack. When cool cut into 24 bars.