These cookies can also be modified to bake in a small casserole and cut into bars. Experiment with the baking time as it will depend on the pan you use and the altitude you bake in.
You can also substitute the peanut butter for melted white chocolate (about 3 baking squares)and add lemon/lime or orange zest to the mix for a more refreshing cookie.
I'd love to hear how you like them :)
1/2 can(s)15oz can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1/2 ccreamy or chunky peanut butter (your choice)
NOW ADD ALL OR 1 OR TWO OF THE FIVE INGREDIENTS BELOW
3 cshredded sweetened coconut
2 cbran flakes
1 cchopped nuts (any kind you like)
2 cchopped dates
How to Make Six-Way Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and peanut butter. Cook on medium heat until just blended. Watch carefully or this mixture will burn very very quickly!
- Add the corn flakes.
- Add any or all of the remaining ingredients. (totally optional to add different things.)
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in moderately hot oven (375 F) 15 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from pan at once and allow to cool completely on cooling racks.