How to Make Sin Cookies
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2melt the stick of butter
- 3crush the sleeve of graham crackers
- 4mix the graham crackers and butter together.
- 5spread and flatten this mixture into the bottom of a cake pan. any size depending on how thick you want them.
- 6sprinkle with chocolate and peanut butter chips and the coconut. On the coconut use as much or as little as you want.
- 7pour 1 can of sweetened condensed milk over the mixture making sure to cover all of it.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes
- 9let cool than cut and serve.