How to Make Sin Cookies
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the stick of butter
- crush the sleeve of graham crackers
- mix the graham crackers and butter together.
- spread and flatten this mixture into the bottom of a cake pan. any size depending on how thick you want them.
- sprinkle with chocolate and peanut butter chips and the coconut. On the coconut use as much or as little as you want.
- pour 1 can of sweetened condensed milk over the mixture making sure to cover all of it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes
- let cool than cut and serve.