Simply Delicious Minty Cookies
*My picture...just finished baking these for my family's dessert tonight.
1 cbutter flavored crisco
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
3/4 cgranulated white sugar
1/2 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1 3/4 cmint chocolate chips
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Simply Delicious Minty Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Butter flavored Crisco, cream cheese, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Mix flour into creamed mixture at a low speed until blended.
- Fold in mint chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto un-greased baking sheet. Or onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. (Depending on your oven)Cool 2-5 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a cooling rack.
- **Because this is a dense dough made with cream cheese instead of eggs, it does not spread out flat.
- ***NOTE: I store them in an air tight container in the fridge after they have cooled. Tastes even better the next day. And they freeze well if you choose to freeze them.