Simply Delicious Minty Cookies
*My picture...just finished baking these for my family's dessert tonight.
- 1 c
- butter flavored crisco
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 c
- granulated white sugar
- 1/2 c
- firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- 1 3/4 c
- mint chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Simply Delicious Minty Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix Butter flavored Crisco, cream cheese, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 4Mix flour into creamed mixture at a low speed until blended.
- 5Fold in mint chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- 6Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto un-greased baking sheet. Or onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. (Depending on your oven)Cool 2-5 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a cooling rack.
- 8**Because this is a dense dough made with cream cheese instead of eggs, it does not spread out flat.
- 9***NOTE: I store them in an air tight container in the fridge after they have cooled. Tastes even better the next day. And they freeze well if you choose to freeze them.