Shamrock Pistachio Cookies
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1/4 c
- butter softened
- 4 serving size of instant pistachio pudding
- 1 1/3 c
- bisquick mix
- 1 Tbsp
- tub of vanilla frosting
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- or your favorite almond buttercream frosting
- drops of green food coloring
How to Make Shamrock Pistachio Cookies
- 1Cream together margarine or butter and dry pudding mix.
- 2Blend in baking mix, egg and sugar until well mixed.
- 3CHILL DOUGH OVERNIGHT!
- 4Roll out on a lightly floured board to 3/8" thickness and cut with shamrock cookie cutter.
- 5Place cut out cookies on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned at edges.
Cool on wire racks. Frost with icing when cool.
- 7You can use just about any frosting for these cookies, a quick one is to use your favorite tub of vanilla frosting and add about 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract. Or use your favorite almond buttercream frosting.