Shamrock Pistachio Cookies
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
1/4 cbutter softened
14 serving size of instant pistachio pudding
1 1/3 cbisquick mix
1tub of vanilla frosting
1/2 tspalmond extract
·or your favorite almond buttercream frosting
1-2drops of green food coloring
How to Make Shamrock Pistachio Cookies
- Cream together margarine or butter and dry pudding mix.
- Blend in baking mix, egg and sugar until well mixed.
- CHILL DOUGH OVERNIGHT!
- Roll out on a lightly floured board to 3/8" thickness and cut with shamrock cookie cutter.
- Place cut out cookies on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned at edges.
Cool on wire racks. Frost with icing when cool.
- You can use just about any frosting for these cookies, a quick one is to use your favorite tub of vanilla frosting and add about 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract. Or use your favorite almond buttercream frosting.