4 cfresh strawberries, divided
1 can(s)eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1/4 clemon juice
1tub (8 oz.) cool whip topping, thawed, divided
8oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Sensational Strawberry Dessert
- Save 30 calories and 4.5 grams of fat per serving by using Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk, Lite Cool Whip and Reduced Fat Oreos.
- Shape foil onto outside of a 8x4 inch loaf pan. Line inside of pan with shaped foil with ends extending over sides of pan.
- Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk and juice.
- Stir 2 cups of the whipped topping into strawberry mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Finely chop cookies. Combine cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture in pan.
- Cover cookie mixture with the ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert.
- Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange on dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.