How to Make Sensational Strawberry Dessert
- 1Save 30 calories and 4.5 grams of fat per serving by using Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk, Lite Cool Whip and Reduced Fat Oreos.
- 2Shape foil onto outside of a 8x4 inch loaf pan. Line inside of pan with shaped foil with ends extending over sides of pan.
- 3Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk and juice.
- 4Stir 2 cups of the whipped topping into strawberry mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- 5Finely chop cookies. Combine cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture in pan.
- 6Cover cookie mixture with the ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 7Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert.
- 8Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange on dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.