How to Make Scrumptious Brownies
- 1Melt chocolate and butter over very low heat, stirring constantly (or heat in microwave bowl in microwave for 2-2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, then stir until melted and smooth.) Cool slightly.
- 2Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla in large mixing bowl on high speed for 10 minutes. Blend in chocolate mixture on low speed. Add flour, beating just to combine. Stir in nuts, if using.
- 3Spread in greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 4Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 5Cool in pan, then cut into squares.