scrumptious Apple Bars with caramel drizzle
How to Make scrumptious Apple Bars with caramel drizzle
- While allowing the cookie doughs to sit at room temp for about 15 minutes, spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with non stick spray, and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Once dough has sat at room temp for 15 minutes put dough and flour in a large bowl and beat on medium speed till well blended.
- Now press the dough into the baking pan evenly.
- Spoon apple chunks over dough covering entire thing. Press lightly to set in dough
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts over the apples.
- Bake in oven for about 35 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. The middle should be firm to touch.
- Remove from oven and cool completely in baking pan on wire rack
- Drizzle the caramel topping over this and then cut into bars.
- yum, betcha cant eat just one : )