★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspalmond extract
2 3/4 ccake flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Scandinavian Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; adjust oven racks to positions #2 and #4.
- Cream butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the beaten egg and almond extract (note: vanilla, lemon, or any other flavor may be used instead of the almond); beat until very smooth.
- Sift the flour together with the salt and baking powder; beat into the butter mixture.
- Mold onto an ungreased cookie sheet, with a cookie press or a large pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.