Salted Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies
I double the batch and divide up the dough and freeze it. I bake the cookies in small batches so they dont get stale and just pull a batch of dough out of the freezer when needed.
1 c(2 sticks) softened butter
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
2 cquick oats
1 cchopped nuts (pecan or walnut)
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Salted Iced Oatmeal Raisin Nut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream: Butter, Sugar.
- Add: Eggs,Honey,Vanilla to cream mixture.
- In seperate Bowl Combine:Flour,Baking Soda,Cinnamon,Salt.
- Gradually add Flour mixture to Cream mixture.
- Stir in Oats,Raisins and Nuts.
- Drop by tsp OR TBLS onto cookie sheet (i use parchment paper to line cookie sheet)
Bake anywhere from 7-10 min depending on if used tsp or TBLS.
- Drizzle icing onto cookies while still a bit warm.
Sprinkle Kosher or course ground salt on warm icing if desired (its really good! :) )