★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, softened
1 cplus 1 tbsp. sugar, divided
1 cbrown sugar
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkgrolo candies
4squares white baking chocolate
How to Make Rolo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, 1 cup sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs slowly while beating mixture. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda, gradually adding to cream mixture.
- Shape a Tbsp. of dough around each rolo candy, forming a ball and dip into remaining sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- In microwave, melt white chocolate 1 minute and drizzle over done cookies.