Rocky Road Oatmeal Cookies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
3 cuncooked oatmeal
2 call-purpose flour
1/2 cmalted milk powder
1/2 tspeach: cinnamon, ground ginger, baking soda
1/4 tspeach: ground cloves, nutmeg, salt
3/4 cfirmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 cbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
1 craisins, chopped
1 cminiature chocolate chips
1 cminiature marshmallows
1/2 cpecans, coarsely chopped
How to Make Rocky Road Oatmeal Cookies
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Combine dry ingredients; mix well and set aside.
- Beat sugars, butter, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Gradually add dry ingredients; blend.
- Fold in raisins, chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.
- Form rounded balls of dough from a tablespoon.
- Place each ball 1-1/2" apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 14 minutes (for chewy cookie) or 17 minutes (for crispy cookies)
- Remove from oven and let cool on sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.