★★★★★ 1 vote5
24graham crackers (4 still connect equals one cracker)
2 cmini marshmallows
6 ozsemi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Rocky Road Bar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pan with graham crackers.
- Sprinkle them with the marshamllows evenly.
- Next sprinkle on the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In small sauce pan bring brown sugar and butter to a boil. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Drizzle brown sugar mixture over the items in the baking pan until it is gone.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until marshmallows are browned.