Rocky Mud Pie
I sometimes make them in cup cake liners, with a gummy worm or two poking out the top. Kids (especially my dirt obsessed boys) LOVE it!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1oreo cookie pie crust
2 pkgcool whip topping
1 pkginstant chocolate pudding, prepared and chilled
1 pkgoreo cookies, divided by half
1 pkggummy worms
·chocolate syurp or hot fudge topping
How to Make Rocky Mud Pie
- Mix prepared pudding and cool whip in large bowl.
- Crush 1/2 of Oreo cookies (the "rocks"). Mix into pudding mixture (the "mud"). Spoon into pie crust (you WILL have extra - I usually just let the kids & fiance eat it while they wait on the pie to set, but you could probably make a 2nd pie out of it).
- Divide remaining 1/2 of Oreos by half. Crush 1/2 (1/4 of package) and leave the rest whole.
- Decorate pie with whole cookies (the "big rocks") and gummy worms. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies (the "dirt"). TIP: Saturate whole cookies with chocolate syrup if you want them to be soft for serving.
- Refridgerate about 4 hours, or cover and freeze before serving.