RITZ HALF MOONS
- ritz crackers
- 1/2 c
- fluff or jet marshmallow creme
- 1/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet bakers chocolate(8 squares), melted
- 2 Tbsp
- lightly salted dry roasted peanuts coarsely chopped(optional)
How to Make RITZ HALF MOONS
- 1ON parchment or wax paper lined pan, place 12 crackers, face down.
- 2IN a small microwavable bowl, combine the marshmallow creme and peanut butter. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec.; stir until well blended. Place in resealable plastic bag and snip off 1 corner. Pipe about 1 Tbsp. of the mixture onto each cracker. Top with the 12 remaining crackers. Compress sandwiches gently to press the filling to the edges without breaking the crackers. Refrigerate until slightly firm.
- 3DUNK each cracker sandwich halfway into the chocolate; place on the parchment paper. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts (if desired) while chocolate is still warm. Refrigerate 20 min. to set.