Rich yummy fudge
How to Make Rich yummy fudge
- lightly coat 8 inch square pan with baking spray or veg. oil set a side
- melt the butter or marg. in a large heavy sauce pan over low heat
- stir in sweetened condensed milk and heat briefly
- add chocolate chips , let the mixture stand over low heat until the chocolate chips are melted, stirring 2-3 times.
- remove fudge from heat. add the vanilla, walnuts, stir briefly to blend
- scrape mixture into the prepared pan , spread out evenly with spoon, smoothing the top, cool the fudge on a wire rack for about 30 minutes, transfer pan to refrigerator,
- chill fudge uncovered until its firm at least 3 hours or over night, cut into squares in or out of the pan.